Thursday, May 26, 2011

Southern Tornado Outbreak Update

League of the South Statement

The devastation from the recent tornado outbreak in Alabama and other Southern States is truly unbelievable. Compatriots: The devastation from the recent tornado outbreak in Alabama and other Southern States is truly unbelievable. Likewise, the needs of our people are great (some of them League members). If you would like to help, please send a donation via our secure credit card system (see link below) or send your check or money order to the League office here in Killen marked Tornado Fund. I'll make sure it goes to buy what's most needed--bottled water, non-perishable food items, ice, gasoline (in short supply in many places) for running chain saws, generators, etc. Even if you can send only $10, that will buy a couple of cases of bottled water. I plan on making several runs next week to some of the small towns here in NW Alabama. Of course, I would very much welcome any aid you might give by helping me make some of these deliveries both in Alabama and elsewhere.
Please send whatever you can (as quickly as you can) using your credit card:



Rather send a check or money order? Send it to:
League of the South
PO Box 760
Killen, Alabama 35645.
If you would like to assist in other ways, call me at (800) 888-3163. God willing, I'll begin making these deliveries Tuesday of this coming week. I have a health issue of my own that will keep me down until then.
Thanks in advance for your help and God bless.
FSI,
Michael Hill
Killen, Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment